General Information:

Is this the same application for Restoration of Citizenship Rights (voting/public office)?

   No. The Board of Parole does not handle Restoration of Citizenship Rights or voting rights. That application can be found on the Governor's website.

Will my application still be considered if I do not have letters of recommendation from the County Attorney, Sentencing Judge or a Sheriff?

  Yes. Although, we generally prefer to have that information included, we realize it is not always possible to obtain these letters, especially if many years have passed since the conviction.

Can I still send in letters of recommendation if they come to me after I have sent in my application?

 Yes. They will be placed with your application.

Can I still send in my application if I do not have all the required documentation?

  If steps 1 - 7 on your application have not been completed/submitted when you send it to our office, it will be send back to you. The only exception would be the letters of recommendation from the Prosecuting Attorney, Sentencing Judge, County Sheriff, Sheriff or Minister.

Can I still apply if my fines are not paid off?

 No. You are not eligible to apply until all fines have been paid and proof of those payments have been submitted with your application.

Where can I obtain a copy of the Governor's decision?

 You will need to contact the Governor's Office.


Printed from the website on October 17, 2018 at 5:30am.