The Board currently facilitates virtual interviews and reviews.
Who has microphones and cameras?
- Only participating Board members and
- The prison holding the interviewee.
- Are given the opportunity to speak.
- Are muted during most of the interview.
- Use the video/microphone function only while addressing the Board.
Family, friends, attorneys, media, and other members of the public:
- Are allowed to listen to hearings.
- Are not allowed to participate or give statements.
- Will be properly attired.
- Must conduct themselves in a manner appropriate for a public government meeting.
- Will be respectful of other guests.
Other guests may include:
- Media personnel
- Board staff, and
- Board members
- Any guest activity deemed inappropriate may result in a request to correct the behavior.
- Board panel members or staff may remove guests for conduct violations.
- Criminal offenses may be discussed in detail. This may not be appropriate for individuals under the age of eighteen.
- No media interviews will be granted with any Board member at any time.
- Direct questions to the Board of Parole representative.